Followers

About Me

My photo
Peace through understanding

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Truth out Mr Fishy!

I went to feed the fish but before I put any food in the aquarium  I said "Mr fishy what is the value of a strong back and an empty belly"?  and he replied saying, "What is the value of a full belly and a weak back?"


I liked his answer and said to him, "that's funny, that question with ur answer says you and I are very similar" to which he replied, "similar but with a twist, in that we both get food and have our aquariums cleaned and opposite in that the aquarium that u crap in is a big one and mine little and it's because of all the crap my aquarium is cleaned from time to time and urs once in a blue moon. When my aquarium needs to be cleaned u clean it , you replenish the water and change the filters BUT in ur case when ur big aquarium gets messed up from all of ur crap mother nature simply turns ur aquarium upside down and dumps u out"!


So I thanked him for his insight, tossed him some food and said "Truth out Mr Fishy"!...Lalepop'

4 comments:

  1. Wise fish that you have there, your very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pop:

    Let's get a position for Mr. Fishy at the EPA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fringe:

    That's what I'm thinkin' too!...Pop'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whit:

    Fat chance of that huh?...Pop'

    ReplyDelete