Followers

About Me

My photo
Peace through understanding

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

What would Jesus do, If he heard this was happening?

Some things that I hear just make my heart cry out in pain, not fear, not compassion, not love but ...pain!
I heard one of those things earlier and it was this, Eugentics was practiced in this country "as late as the 1970's".
My previous understanding was that Eugentics was practiced in this country during "the first half the last century", according to sources one would normally trust.
Eugentics went on in this country for three quarters of a century and some of the victims of this practice are still alive today.
"I'm sorry" the government has said, yet nothing done to ease what government had levied on so many of "OUR" innocent, just, ... "I'm sorry!
My heart cries out in pain.

In answer to the question of "What would Jesus do?",
he would Occupy banks until our financial sector "paid"(yes even in this economy should u even dare think it) the surviving victims of  the practice of Eugentics an amount to where-by they could live their remaining years in relative ease! That's what Jesus would do!...Lalepop'

No comments:

Post a Comment