Followers

About Me

My photo
Peace through understanding

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hang in Bro!


Well ya got the edge on a whole bunch of folks that don't know how to live without money and the money they have is slippin' away.
Like u I keep getting what I need but turning that into fun is another story.

Long story short:

The AC went out two evenings ago about 11 at night.
The land lord got a guy out here yesterday afternoon.
The run cap in the condencing unit went south and took a stick fuse along.
Fyi the guy charged 89.00 for the service call and than charged $199.00 more  for parts and labor
comming to just under  $300.00.
For an hour and a half of his time.
I'll tell ya this, without AC ya move out of Texas.
So, it was 103 without any AC till 8PM.

ps: Good for u Land Lord... cha ching.!

Of course I got my lil propane camp stove out and made a big pot of chicken corn soup in the back yard under the shade tree. I had the sprinkler set up to shed water down thru the tree where  I set under  a beach umbrella watching my soup cook!
It was actuaslly quite cool.

Here I thought i got the camp stove and beach umbrella to do some outside painting but the Lord lined it up instead  to save me the pain of being cooked! lol

1 comment:

  1. Nice to hear you were'nt cooked in your own pot, but managed to keep your cool.

    ReplyDelete