Followers

About Me

My photo
Peace through understanding

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Radiation

Just so u understand that I do know "tings" about nuclear radiation to the degree that I spent two months in Grand Island NY at the  "Industrial Nucleonics" facility to gain certification to work with radio active source material.

The source I delt  with was small and encased in a small box that transversed the width of a running , building sized, paper machine.

The source moved back and forth above and in synchronously with a radiation detector moving below the paper.

This instrument "watched" the paper thickness.

I was an instrumentation tech.

That being said, on Monday the winds shifted to "on shore" in northern Japan and now we are hearing in the news that crop and water contamination is reflecting that wind shift....Pop's

No comments:

Post a Comment