Followers

About Me

My photo
Peace through understanding

Monday, January 23, 2012

Tellin it the way it is, is the way.



Lest it not be fully realized, George Bush and his Republican associates bled our country of it's "life's blood", it's economy, taking it From a 5.6 trillion dollar surplus to a 10 trillion deficit!

That's a total of 15.6 trillion dollars that was sucked from the American economy during his time in office.

If this, in itself, does not show u the "character" of the Republican party, God help ya.

Republican thieves and they are that, thieves of the highest order, have padded their pockets with money/power at the expense of everyone else.

And now they want the presidency again.

How stupid do we want to be, my fellow countrymen, how stupid do we want to be?...Lalepop'

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for this little ditty Pop. Although I knew this, reviewing recent history and it's math can be valuable, and you swing it like a bat. Ouch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pop, with this you ratcheted up my determination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pop,
    The problem is that the Republicans see the Bush era as back in the day - now, they are born again conservatives...


    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my problem. You are amazing! Thanks!
    Columbia Men's Tall Utilizer Plaid Long Sleeve Shirt

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to thnkx for the efforts you've put in writing this web site. I am hoping the same high-grade web site post from you in the upcoming as well. In fact your creative writing skills has encouraged me to get my own web site now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings fast. Your write up is a good example of it.
    Scarpa Women's Kailash GTX Lady Hiking Boot

    ReplyDelete