Followers

About Me

My photo
Peace through understanding

Thursday, May 26, 2011

I appreciate the comments but sorry for not responding.

My blogging is a bit skimpy and don't even have the time to respond to comments considering what ya hafta go  through to  do so.

My current project is getting a '95' mazda into "camper condition" so I can do some Plien Air painting. So far I built a roof rack and stripped out the back seat which opens up everything to the trunk. I've laid a plywood floor covered by a rubber backed carpet and mounted  mounted a GPS unit on the dash.

I'll post some pics as it come together. I've a backlog of commissioned work  to complete b4 I can focus on the road. Other than a smattering of murals, I've been primarially a studio painter and I look forward to a change in painting enviroment...Pop'

2 comments:

  1. Pop:

    It's time to get out of that studio and do some paintings from nature. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear. Will be looking forward to the road pictures.

    ReplyDelete